Monday, May 16, 2011
He Hears Me
Last week I was sitting on the couch and just wishing that there was some way to know if baby was ok. It had been about 2 months since our last ultrasound and we won't have another one until we go back to Thailand in June. I even said out loud to Josh that I wished I could see baby or hear him or something to know that he/she is alive and well. I'm sure these anxieties of being a mother-to-be are normal, but this simple desire of my heart became a reality when about 10-15 minutes later I felt baby move for the first time. This was not just an 'I think that was baby moving', but a definitive kick. So I quickly put Josh's hand on my belly, and sure enough baby kicked around some more and so hard Josh could feel it too. I felt like this little moment was the Father giving me peace of mind and reassurance that He hears me. I know that He heard my doubting and He loved me enough to show me in such a real way that He cares for me even in the little things. It was a very special moment and one that I'll never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment